Policy for Online Comments
BHS News’s online commenting system is designed to promote discussion amongst writers, readers and community members.
BHS News reserves the right to block or remove any comments. All comments must be reviewed by the BHS News staff before being approved and posted on the website.
We will block:
1. Comments that are sexist, racist, intentionally false, obscene, libelous, or attack individuals or groups on the basis of gender, race, religion and/or sexual orientation.
2. Advertisements for products or services disguised as comments.
4. Comments that link to material deemed inappropriate.
5. Comments that contain foul or offensive language and/or slurs.
6. Comments that are otherwise deemed in poor taste.